Level 3 Tech Support Specialist
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of our propriety software/ hardware solution.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to our products.
- Identify and correct or advise, on functional issues relating to our product solutions.
- Minimum 5 years providing technical support at a Level 3 position.
- Strong problem solving skills with experience troubleshooting and isolating issues.
- Must be a self-starter and motivated individual who can quickly adjust priorities and maintain productivity.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to solve practical and complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited knowledge exists.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have fundamental knowledge of both MAC and PC Operating Systems, including OS 10.5, 10.6, Vista, XP and Windows 7. Skills must include device drivers, hardware, personal virus and firewalls, internet technologies, and diagnostic utilities.
This position is based in Newton Upper Falls, Massachusetts. Our office is conveniently located on an MBTA bus route, and close to
- To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: