Senior/Principal Software Engineering
We are looking for a talented back end engineer who wants to help make a scalable and robust Web Services back end for our industry leading products. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies like Go and Docker, as well as the full suite of Amazon Web Services products (EB, EC2, DynamoDb, SQS, SNS, and more). This is a fantastic opportunity for you to design, implement and own features from beginning to end and contribute to a live services that reach tens of thousands of global users.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience building and shipping live products using Amazon Web Services
- Expertise in scalable backend design and engineering
- Expertise in Linux
- Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL technologies
- Expertise in DynamoDB a plus
- Knowledge of or interest in learning the Go (golang) programming language
- Familiar with multiple OS environments (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- At least 6 years professional software development experience
- Ability to work fast and learn new concepts easily
- A life-long learner
This position is based in Newton Upper Falls, Massachusetts. Our office is conveniently located on an MBTA bus route, and close to 95/128
Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science degree preferred.
- To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.