Inside Sales Representative
- Timely follow up and thorough qualification of marketing leads from website, tradeshows and webinars.
- Identify and assign qualified leads to sales reps with applicable information captured during the qualifying call.
- Support prospecting initiatives and campaigns for direct sales territories
- Respond to inbound sales related inquiries.
- General awareness and understanding of the function of an inside sales representative.
- 1-3 years sales/sales support, lead management, outbound calling or telemarketing experience (preferably in education technology sales)
- Familiarity with SFA/CRM applications (i.e. Salesforce.com, Siebel, Goldmine etc.)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and maintain productivity
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- BA/BS Degree
- Commensurate with experience
This position is based in Newton Upper Falls, Massachusetts. Our office is conveniently located on an MBTA bus route, and close to
- To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: