Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
Join the fun and help build a great company!
Software company located in Newton has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. This is a great opportunity to support senior level executives and perform a variety of roles/tasks in support of a fast growing organization.
We are looking for a candidate who has a high standard of excellence, a strong work ethic, the ability to learn quickly, and someone that enjoys handling a variety of responsibilities. We expect this candidate will continue to foster a positive and fun collaborative environment as the role sits at the intersection of multiple groups.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Maintain CEO files
- Enter transactions in accounting software package
- Manage and maintain CEO schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate internal meetings and events
- Answer and manage calls
- Sales and Marketing event planning
- Event planning; employee events and client events
- Interact with external clients
- Miscellaneous projects
Education and Experience
- At least 2 years experience providing support at the senior management level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (familiarity with Quickbooks is a plus)
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
This position is based in Newton Upper Falls, Massachusetts. Our office is conveniently located on an MBTA bus route, and close to 95/128
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Comments are closed.